Change The Status Of A Printer From Offline To Online
Friday 3 July 2020 - in HP
If your printer is turned from online to offline state, then you’ll not be able to print anything until and unless you change your printer back to an online state. However, getting it back to an online state is not that simple as there can be various possible reasons behind this error such as communication problems, Paper Jammed issues, and corrupted or outdated printer drivers, etc. So, for such reasons, finding the one best solution can be a little hectic process. That is why to help you; we’ve below mentioned the one best solution that you can apply when you see your HP Printer is showing offline error:
Solution: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and use this Printers Software tool to fix many printer problems like this printer offline error:
- From HP printers’ official site, download the software by searching for it and then clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
- Click on the downloaded “HPPSdr.exe” file in order to run it.
- Then, click on ‘Start’ and choose your HP Printer from the available printers list.
- After that, if the tool finds a problem with your printer it will prompt you to turn printer updates. So, clicking on the ‘Yes’ button allows the tool to do the needful.
- That’s it! Further, continuing with the steps will help you to enable your printer back to an online state.